Service Doctor Remodeling & Design
Adult classes start at 6:30 p.m. and usually run 2-3 hours
Kid's classes are on Saturday from 11-1p.m.
Classes of fewer than 4 participants may be rescheduled. If class is rescheduled, you may keep your reservation for the new date, or we will credit you for another class. If class is rescheduled you will be notified by approximately 1pm the day of the class.
HOST ANY FUNDRAISER, OR CHARITY EVENT IN OUR SPACE FOR A DIFFERENT TWIST
You must call 219-942-0883 to sign-up for any class and make payment to reserve your spot.
Friday, March 1st
Don't Be Afraid of Flavor
- Peppered Steak with Sherry Cream Sauce
- Caribbean Fried Rice
- Herbed Goat-cheese tart
- Ratatouille with Veloute sauce
- Iced salad (a pallet cleansing salad made from juiced, frozen, and blended components)
Tuesday, March 5th
- Prosciutto and cheese in a braided mustard dough.
- Crispy potato pancakes (Latkes)
- Braised Brussel sprouts w/ leeks and bacon.
- Spatchcock chicken with cherry gastrique
- Cimacoo pie (cinnamon pie)
Friday, March 8th
It's All Greek to Me
- Lamb bites with tzatziki sauce.
- Orzo with black olives and Feta cheese
- Spinach and ricotta gnocchi
- Dolmathes (grape leaves wrapped w/lemon rice, herbs and pine nuts)
- Greek Butter Cookies
Saturday, March 9th
Wild Game Fundraiser Dinner
At the Barn County Line Orchard
- CHEF ROBB'S SHEPARD'S PIE
Tuesday, March 12th
- Paella egg rolls. Mexican Polenta with roasted Pablano peppers and Chorizo.
- Indian Horchata
- Karaage (Japanese fried chicken) served with spicy honey sauce.
- Avocado Mac and Cheese
Wednesday, March 13th
Kid's Class - 5:30
- Menu Coming Soon
Saturday, March 16th
Modern Twist on St. Patricks Day
- Shepard's Pie
- Corned Beef ,beets, fennel, & creamed cabbage.
- Irish Bread Pudding with Whiskey - Caramel sauce.
- Potato and leek soup Roasted vegetables with Veloute sauce
Tuesday, March 19th
Indiana Regional Dishes
- Celebrating Indiana Regional Dishes and Ingredients.
Friday, March 22th
Tequila and Tapas Tasting
- Menu Coming Soon