Did you know we can repair a crack in your tub and make it new again at 70% over replacement?
A technician checks the damaged area for flex and movement.
- We determine if support injection is needed to keep the bathtub from moving. If the tub movement is not stabilized it will crack again.
- Holes are drilled in the tub around the cracked or flexing area.
- We inject resin to create a support column under the bathtub. (this is a two part resin and will harden in just a few minutes)
- We prepare the damaged area by cleaning and sanding it.
- Fiberglass mat and resin are made and installed over the cracked area.
- The fiberglass mat is sanded and the edges are feathered out.
- A poly filler is installed and sanded to smooth out the area.
- Depending on the size of the repair, we’ll either airbrush the repaired area or resurface the entire bathtub.
Increase bathroom safety
Did you know that the CDC (Center for Disease Control) reports that thousands of injuries occur in bathrooms each year, due to slips and falls? Protect your loved ones by adding a non-slip bathtub coating to your tub for only $49.
Service Doctor has been repairing bathtubs for over 18 years in Northwest Indiana. Service Doctor is the areas preferred repair company for Manufactures and Retailers such as Kohler, Jacuzzi, Max, Aker, National, American Standard, Menards, Lowes, Home Depot and more.